Who is the data controller for the collection and processing of the User’s personal data?
- Identity: BASCHWITZ ABOGADOS, S.L.P, which is a company incorporated under Spanish law, with Tax Identification Number (CIF) B- 86364635 and registered in Madrid’s Commercial Registry in Volume 29.480, Sheet 89, Section 8, Page M-530.584.
- Address: C/ Orense, 85 (28020) Madrid, Spain.
- Telephone: +34 91 567 84 20
- E-mail: email@example.com
What is the purpose of processing the User’s personal data?
What is the legitimacy of the processing of the User’s personal data?
- The management of queries, questions, requests for proposals and / or complaints submitted by the User / Client: The processing of personal data is based on the “execution of a contract”, i.e. the execution of the necessary actions to answer, process and manage your query, question, request or complaint.
How long will we keep the User’s personal data?
Depending on the type of communication received from the User, BASCHWITZ ABOGADOS will keep the personal data provided for the time necessary to respond to the request made by the User.
Which third parties will User’s personal data be communicated to?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. Thus, the personal data provided by the User on the Website may be communicated to public organizations, courts and other administrative authorities, when we deem it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the exercise of legal action against claims.
What rights do Users have when they provide us with their personal data?
User has and may exercise the following rights in relation to the personal data provided to BASCHWITZ ABOGADOS:
- Right of access to his/her personal data to know which data are being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
- Right to erasure of his/her personal data, where possible;
- Right to request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data where the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case we may store the User’s data for the exercise or defence of claims;
- Right to data portability, in the case of processing carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data that he/she has provided to us (in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading) as well as to request that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for the processing, when this is technically possible.
- Right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es) if the User considers that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of his/her personal data by BASCHWITZ ABOGADOS.